Before I enumerate the things I look forward to do this coming 2016, I want to ask how was your Christmas? I hope you had a great time.
Three more nights before we welcome 2016 have you assessed how well you did this year? Don’t be too hard on yourself I know you did great enough so you deserve an ice cream treat. 🙂
I am pretty (Period. haha Just kidding.) excited for the coming new year. What’s new, I am always excited. 🙂 New year means new beginning for all of us. What could be the reason not to feel jumpy? I don’t see any. Challenges makes our life exciting so please don’t see it as a hindrance.
To carry over the bucket of F.U.N from 2015 I have list down the things I think I want to do come 2016.
- Color my hair purple
- Go surfing
- Join a drawing contest
- Send snail mails
- Arrange a pajama party with girlfriends
- Hike three mountains
- Record one song and upload it on Facebook
- Buy my first sewing machine
- Write a poem
- Curl my hair
- Go ice skating
- Enter a horror house
- Make five DIY post
- Visit five beach this year
- Arrange a surprise outing
- Buy a kid I don’t know an ice cream
- Write a short fiction
- Watch a movie alone
- Swim with the sharks
- Discover local food stops in Cavite
- Feed birds
- Make a dress for myself
- Help out others in need. Do a volunteer work
- Have a pet
- Enrol to a design school
- Visit an island I haven’t been to before
- Visit three museums
- Apply for a designing job
- Go to Cebu
- Make a cake for someone
- Visit salon for a pixie cut
That’s it! It’s quite a long CHALLENGING list for me. Well you know what they say – “If it doesn’t scare you. It isn’t big enough”. I do hope to tick them off before 2016 ends.
How about you? Have you thought about the things you want to do in 2016? I bet you have, share it with us! 🙂
From the bottom of my heart I wish you another happy, healthy, exciting and prosperous NEW YEAR!