Just this Sunday I attended the BDJ Box Global Glam. That means I again enjoyed listening to beauty talks, freebies, discounted products and met a new Bella. #PerksOfABella
As I expected the event was filled with good vibes, goodies, pretty ladies, and pointers from beauty gurus.
For those who missed the event I am happy to share my favorite takes from the beauty talks I attended.
Confidence is the New Sexy with Strip and Browhaus by Miselle Bergonia
- For those who are not happy with their brows. Browhaus Salon has a solution, the Brow Resurrection. On this process, they will construct your dream brows from root to tip giving a 3D lifelike brows effect.
Easy, Breezy, Beautiful with Covergirl by Nikita Conwi
- The perfect shade of lipstick is one to two shades lighter or darker than your natural lip color.
- To make full lips look thinner, apply a nude lip liner on the outer area then dub the color of your choice towards the pout area
Be like Candice with Max Factor by Bobby Carlos
- When applying a mascara it is better to start from the roots, on the tips then do a full swing.
- For blush application; smile, do a circular motion from the apple of your cheeks to the temple.
Aside from the beauty tips I learned, there are beauty booths that offers free makeovers and product discounts up to 70% off. I bought my Morrison product a hundred bucks off and they gave me samples of their products too. These are Stretch Mark Collagen Body Cream, Elbow and Knee Whitening Body Lotion, and Collagen Whitening 2 in one Body Lotion. (Morrison is a new brand to me so I will let you know whether it is effective or not through a product review blog. Promise!)
Of course, there are lots and lots of product giveaways that made this event more enthralling. There was a free photo souvenir from Canon, free ride home from GrabTaxi, Olay cream and body wash, feminine wash from Pure n Fresh, body scrub from Asian Secrets, Pantene conditioner and many more!
Feeling melancholic because you missed the event? Cheer-up! The annual BDJ Fair is happening on October 18, 2015 at the SM MOA Music Hall. Surely it’s going to be another chic event. So save the date and watch out for their announcements.
Once again, this is your “feeling” BDJ event correspondent. – Chia! 🙂